Perplexities in Thought
Life is Totally Chaotic. This is where I post more of my Adventurous Intentional thoughts intentations thenan anything else. I appreciate a comment from each reader because if not there is no point in doing this for me.

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Ripple Effect



You may not realize this but by every action we take at the present moment effects and forms the future into existence. In fact, while I am writing this, new ideas are forming in my mind, much like water that ripples out once a stone is thrown. The stone, in that case, is the physical manifestation our thoughts and the actions that they set in motion represent the ripples.

If I choose this a certain consequence will be set in place. Whatever choice we make a different future is created. There are countless paths which can be taken from one choice. Every choice has a thousand paths leading from it.

So life, you see is a big ripple, off another ripple, and so on. My question is what started these ripple, or perhaps more important than that how long can they last? Personally my thoughts and hopes are that they will last forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments