Perplexities in Thought
Life is Totally Chaotic. This is where I post more of my Adventurous Intentional thoughts intentations thenan anything else. I appreciate a comment from each reader because if not there is no point in doing this for me.

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Memories



Sometimes one wishes that they could stop remembering something. But let me tell you, from someone that cannot tell you stuff that well, like my favorite restaurant as a kid, or anything else from before six, I would give anything to remember events as well as people ect., from my childhood.

Now I don’t want your pity, just your patience. I think having a bad memory is one of the worst disabilities one could ever have. In my opinion it is worse then being in a wheelchair, because having a bad memory affects you as a person, taking away who you are as well as what you have done in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments