Perplexities in Thought
Life is Totally Chaotic. This is where I post more of my Adventurous Intentional thoughts intentations thenan anything else. I appreciate a comment from each reader because if not there is no point in doing this for me.

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Is Death The End?



When you die your energy never depletes, it just changes forms. Energy is eternal power. Everything has energy, therefore everything is alive.

We eat the dead all the time. We eat vegetables that have stopped the growth process therefore they are dead. We also eat dead animals.

Life and death go hand in hand more then we even know. In fact while I’m writing this my ideas are transforming into words. This transformation could also be called death. However this death is becoming this essay. So as you see life is all a transformation act. Life becomes death which breaksdown and becomes life.

So death is just the transformation and not the finality of the energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments