Perplexities in Thought
Life is Totally Chaotic. This is where I post more of my Adventurous Intentional thoughts intentations thenan anything else. I appreciate a comment from each reader because if not there is no point in doing this for me.

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Faith



Having Faith in the unknown as well as the known is extremely important. We are all bound together by unseen forces. These forces are so powerful that they choose to be weak as well that your imagination has no concept of it.

Faith is more complex than anything for it is constantly in growth. Its growth makes it very difficult to get use to it. The changes faith goes through are of sporadic measures, not linear growth. They are completely expected not anticipated in their formations.

1 comment:

  1. I disagree. We have faith in the known as the unknown is still known.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments