Perplexities in Thought
Life is Totally Chaotic. This is where I post more of my Adventurous Intentional thoughts intentations thenan anything else. I appreciate a comment from each reader because if not there is no point in doing this for me.

Friday, February 27, 2009

Originality



Originality is in the adventures you have not the features that make you up. The adventures that take place and the experiences you have make you such a precious commodity in this world. This uniqueness is so incomprehensibly humongous that there aren’t enough words to describe it.

You are an exclusively exceptional individual. It is impossible to have a duplicate of you. There really aren’t any exact duplicates of anything. You can make similar copies, but never a copy that is exactly alike. Even if a picture looks exactly the same as another the paper consistency and ink color change in every copy we make.

So there is always some variable different in all similar looking entities. So no one should be that depressed, they are already an original.

CCopies of ideas are one point I wish to convey It is important, however their devolopement which is of great vaue is one also. The two points are in a constanstant strugle, that appears to be endless.

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way sometimes. It's like you are so there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You wrote, "There really aren’t any exact duplicates of anything. You can make similar copies, but never a copy that is exactly alike." I am glad this is true as I would always hope that I am not copied.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments